Based in York, United Kingdom
Press / Business contact:
ADLENGINE is a game engine in development by @liamtwose; allowing you to create text-based adventures which can be single player OR multiplayer. Offering you total freedom and with a descriptive scripting language makes creating easy yet powerful! Find out more at https://www.adliberum.com/engine/141
Made a duck game with the bro; Rewrote the story for code found in a game magazine. Got an amiga. Found Blitz Basic. Made lots of naff (but cool at the time) games. Burnt out 3 x trying to create too big a games. Fast forward 20 years and I'm back making massive games.After that
Started a #90daydev challenge. Created 33 games. Launched hashtag #30daydev, Reached an impressive 10 million timelines during its course. Wrote a book. Sold a few books.Pre-Now
Had visions in my sleep about #AdLiberum. Started #Adliberum. Started making an awesome dystopian RTS game. #Adliberum manifested itself slowly. Realised #Adliberum wasn't like the visions I had.Now
Restarted #Adliberum. Started making an awesome text adventure engine. Made it multiplayer.Future
Bring new and exciting things to text adventures and interactive fiction with The #Adliberum Engine.
ADLENGINE OVERVIEW (WITH DEV COMMENTARY) YouTube
ADLENGINE OVERVIEW (NO COMMENTARY) YouTube
IF COMMANDS YouTube
QUICK ROOM CREATION in ADLENGINE YouTube
IMPORT GAME in ADLENGINE YouTube
ROOM VISIBILITY in ADLENGINE YouTube
UPLOAD ROOM IMAGES in ADLENGINE YouTube
There are far more images available for #AdLiberum Engine, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "ADLENGINE Shortlisted for 2017 TIGA Awards - Roleplaying Category" - LINK:
- "Winner of a tube of turtles toothpaste." - Scarborough, some time in the 1980's
- "Featured on a demo cd next to the likes of Cannon Fodder and Desert Strike." - Sometime in my early game development years! With a game I made called Be-Puzzled, a bit like Be-Jewelled only with cute smilies / emoticons as they're now known!
- "Won some other stuff I have since forgotten." - Couldn't tell you what or when!
- "Won 6.10 on the Euro Millions Lottery." - Spent it.
- "Help raise #adliberum's profile"
- SUPPORT, Goto IndieDB
- "Follow #adliberum's development"
- READ, Goto My Blog
- "Watch videos of #adliberum in development"
- WATCH, Goto Youtube
Want to try out The AdLiberum Engine?!
Check it out at: bit.ly.
Want More info on The AdLiberum Engine?!
Found out more at: bit.ly.
Download / Read The AdLiberum Engine Manual!
Download at: bit.ly.
Want Development Updates?
Subscribe at: eepurl.com.
Translations / Language Support
Currently available in British English, US English and Russian, with a view to offering future support for other native languages. Including: French, Italian, German and Spanish. .
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Evan 'C' Carter
Retired Veteran, Duke of Dystopia
Arthur 'H' Walker
Artist, Author, Indie Dev